Checking Your GrabTaxi Total Expense
The modern way for getting a taxi ride nowadays is through mobile app services like Uber (RIP), GrabTaxi and Wunder. A lot of people preferred this over personally calling taxis for a lot of reasons:
- Avoid needing to wait in long lanes for your taxi.
- Avoid getting rejected by the taxi driver.
- Convenience of booking your taxi anywhere and to top it off, the taxi picks you up.
Recently, we found out how to get the total amount you’ve spent on the GrabTaxi service which can be helpful for various things like:
- Planning / Budgeting: Cutting down your taxi expenses.
- Reimbursing your taxi expenses
- Evidence of where you went? LOL
Below is a quick guide we’ve created for you.
The first thing you need to do is go to https://hub.grab.com and log in using your Mobile Number.
Next step is to verify your mobile number. If you have GrabTaxi installed in your mobile phone, you should receive a notification with your PIN Code similar to the one below:
Enter this PIN in the form below and click Login.
Once successfully logged in, you should see the Grab Hub’s Dashboard.
Now, enter your From and To Dates then click Search to get your Rides History.
Click PDF to download your Grab Statement which contains your Total GrabTaxi Expense.
You should now see your Total GrabTaxi Expense.
Now that you know how much you are expending, you can probably start planning on how to cut down your expenses for your New Year’s Resolution. Enjoy!